About Me

My photo
I demand to be treat like a princess. Have a bless day.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Girl Talk

Kass
Ward will be coming home on Wednesday or Thursday so I been busy changing back his myspace to the way he left it when he gone to jail back last spring.  And I figure out how to cover my tracks too and delete all the emails that might upset him.  Hes not the brightest light in the hallway you know so if I have to explain anything I know he wont doubt it.  Bless his old heart.  I want to thank you for your friendship and advice I am very thankful for it and I will probably get my own myspace here in a while and maybe me and you can be friends again.  I am sure Ward will email you as soon as he come home or shortly after.  He says he has a lot to tell you about what he learn in jail.  He even took some classes to help him with his reading and all so I am so proud of him for that.  We are planning a big party for this weekend to welcome him back home and then next week he has to get out and find him another job because that mean old Mister Jarman that own the lumber yard has told me it will be a cold day in hell when he hire Ward back on.  LOL  It takes one to know one I always say.  Anyhow I hope you are doing good.  There hasnt been any word from my Mister Shimp since he left last month but I have a calender hid away that show me where he is and right now he is in Canada performing for them folks at a fair in Ontario.  I keep watch at the mail for a post card.  You take care now my friend Kass.
Have a bless day.
Patty

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi Patty,
I'm happy to hear Ward is coming home, I sure hope this is the last time he goes there.  I know you really care about him and about Mr Shimp, I hope you can work things out.  I'm glad you deleted anything that woud upset Ward, maybe he has learned a lot and has changed his ways.  Hes a sweet man, just a little wild lol.
I am happy to be your friend, and when you get your myspace please add me on.
Best of luck when Ward comes home, and anything we said is kept between us .
Your friend Kass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment