About Me

My photo
I demand to be treat like a princess. Have a bless day.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Girl Talk


Hi Patty,   You never had to worry about me, my heart was with Pastor Brian. I only know Ward from knowing Brian, why he called out my name I have no idea.  Ward was having a hard time with Brians passing, I was trying to be supportive.  I miss Brian more than anyone knows. 
Patty, we never know where happiness comes from and if this new man makes you happy, then you should tell Ward after he comes out of jail. People should be happy.  I'm really glad you wrote me and cleared things up, Ward and I are just myspace friends, nothing more.  If you read the comments or messages I sent there is only friendship. I considered any frind of Pastors a friend of mine as well.
I'm so sorry to hear of Ward in jail, he needs to be responsible for his actions, maybe he will from now on, I wish him the best.
You take care Patty and i wish you much happiness as well.  Kass :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi Kass
We just got back from Wards visit day and he is still doing fine there.  I dont know how he keeps his spirit so high but he does.  He was all laughing and stuff while we visit.  Mister Shimp went in with me this time and Ward was happy to see him and them two chatted and joked with one another and I think thats probably part of what made Ward so happy was seeing his friend that he look up to so much.  I know you are a little more culture than I am and probably are use to finer things and so I dont suppose you ever had nobody you know in jail and gone in to visit them.  I don't have nobody to talk to about these things and Ward always speaks so highly of you and that Paster Brian rest his soul that I feel comfortble talking to you if you dont mind.  Also you are not somebody I see everyday so I dont have to be too shy about  it LOL.  Its just girl talk you know.  So you probably dont know the setup there at jail but Ward sits on one side like at a desk and we are on the other side like at a little desk and then theres this glass in between the desks so we are right there facing him not two or three feet away but its glass between us.  But the glass is like plastic or something so it wont break I guess because they dont want them old boys throwing there chairs against the window and just taking off on the lamb in a jail brake.  LOL.  The point is both parties is sitting at a desk so from where me and Mister Robert Shimp was sitting we cant see Wards lap and from where Ward is sitting he cant see ours which is how Mister Shimp had his hand down the back of my britches the whole time we was sitting ther but Ward didnt know it.  I dont even think Ward notice how I was squirming the whole time with Mister Shimp fiddling with my rumphole.  It was hard to keep a straight face like that for a half a hour but I think we got away with it but when we was outside the building I give Mister Shimp a slap on the chest for carrying on like that with Ward not four feet a way and just happy to see us as he can be.  Mister Shimp just act like he got the devil in him sometime but oh Kass he is so exciting to be around. 
He has been all over the country with his carnival and has perform on stages in Kansas City and up in New York but not in the city because they cant get the right permits for some of the performers that does different tricks and acts with the animals but anyway he has been all over and has seen it all and done it all.  I am sure he has had all sorts of experiences with women all over the place and I dont hold that against him at all but he sure does have some funny ways about him.  Now dont get me wrong I told you before how he treats me like a princess and makes me feel so special when we are together with buying me flowers and ice creams and romancing me right and left!  But I feel so bad because I am not complaining exactly but when it come to the more intimate times he kind of sprints straight for my rump and just stays there.  I never been with a man that didnt at least like to juggle around with my boobs just a little and maybe give me a kiss on my ears and neck and at least pass a glance over my tissy but this Mister Shimp dives head first for my back side and its no coming up for air until he worked it over good and is satisfy himself with it.  Its fine I guess because I am able to tend to the little woman while he is back yonder but it just seem to me that he might like to occasionally move around to the front and go with things up here.  Between you and me Mister Shimp has got me so back up that my turds is afraid to rase there heads unless he be back there to pound them back in again.  Its has been a week or more since I even got to have a bm.  I dont mean to put you out at all and I am happy if you can just listen and maybe give me some advice about this.  It seems so silly to me some times because I never imagine I would have a problem like this with a man that make me feel so like a royal princess all the time and even when he is doing his business back in the "back forty" as Ward call it he is still whispering the sweetest things and got his arms around my waste holding me real tight.  I do feel so safe and secure when he is holding me so tight even if he does have his face or his hips practially bury back there between my rump cheeks.  Oh dear.  LOL  It all sound so silly.  Kass is this just the silliest thing?  Did you ever know a man that would do a girl that way?  He is such a gentleman and so educated and fancy that I reckon it must just be like a high socitey way and maybe something I will get use to if I am to join him in the upper classes of his other colleagues.  Any advice you can give I can use it. 
It was good chatting some girl talk with you again Kass.  Thank you for being such a sweet Myspace friend.
Have a bless day.
Patty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hey Patty,
     Thats some message you sent me.  First I hope you, Ward and Mr Shimp are doing good.  Please send my best regards to Ward.  I had two friends in Essex County prison I used to visit, at that time you couldn't see their faces, they were behind darkened screens.  It was scary and depressing, I'm so glad Ward is coping there.
     Patty, if you want more out of love making you should tell Mr Shimp.  If hes a worldly man he would understand that. Plus if its hurting your insides thats not good.  A lot of men like anal sex, but woman really do like being touched and kissed on, I know I do.  I'm glad you confided in me, it's a hard subject to talk about to people.
    
      Let him know how special he makes you feel, and you love being treated like a princess, but also let him know you want to made love to in other ways, I'm sure he'll understand if he cares for you that much.  I don't know Mr Shimp, but from what you tell me hes a fine man.
     I wish all 3 of you the best, and please feel free to message me anytime.
Your friend  Kass xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment