About Me

My photo
I demand to be treat like a princess. Have a bless day.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Girl Talk

Hello Kass.  This is Patty.  I am not angry that you and Ward is friends.  He told me you is just friends here at myspace and I don't mind that.  At first I was mad but I am not mad no more.  Ward said you helped him when he was missing that Paster Brian so much.  You are probably wondering why its me writing to you and I am fixing to tell you that Ward has been in jail for about three months now.  He was driving with expire tags and no license and it was already a warrant out for him for not obeying some laws about homeless activitiy or something.  I don't really know what he gets up to out at that park on Sundays because I go to church with my mama at her church.  Anwyay Ward is in good spirit and he has about three more months to go there in jail unless the judge let him out early.  He don't seem to mind it to much and lord knows I can use a brake from that old boy.  LOL. 
I need to tell you something though Kass and I am afraid it is going to just brake Wards big old heart when he find out if he find out so this is just between me and you for now okay.  Its girl talk.  It was about two weeks after Ward got haul oft to jail this last time that Mister Robert Shimp move in down the road a piece and it weren't no time at all I was carrying on with him and I don't know how it happen but I guess these things happen and now he is over most nights and joining us for our cookouts and parties and staying over for the mess too.  I don't feel too terribel about it because I am prettty sure that Ward cheats on me right and left and I know for a fact he has holler out your name two no three times during the mess but I over look it and now it dont bother me so much to carry on with Mister Shimp like I do.  I will tell you girl to girl that
Mister Shimp work at a magic show with the fair and he is oft for the summer break when it is too hot to have carnivals. Now he ain't said if he is the actal magican or something that kindly pop out of a hat or a casket or what have you but it is a honer to have the attention of a fancy man that work in the entertanment industry.  I feel like a holly wood starlet when he take me out on the town on a date to the whataburger or like a princess.  He does know how to treat a lady and make her feel special.  I just wish he didn't have what you might call a flare for the butt sex but I reckon it is a small price to pay to be treat like a queen the rest of the time.  I don't know how I will tell Ward or maybe I won't have to.  He ain't exacly the sharpest knife in the drawer you know.  LOL.
Well it has been nice writing to you Miss Kass.  I hope you had a good forth with lots of fireworks and hamburgers and hot dogs and what not and some mess too if that's what your into.  LOL.
Have a bless day.
Patty
P.S. 
I will send you this picture of Mister Shimp too.  Its not really a good picture of him but its the only one I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment